Sunday, May 2, 2010

Security

Typhoon "Ondoy" left us with almost nothing. Our whole house was fully submerged in water making almost all of our appliances impossible to use. We've already moved to a much much higher place but still near our old home. Our old home is now used for room rent and the small business that my parents have.

Now that rainy season is nearing again, husband and I thought of getting a home insurance coverage for our old home to protect its contents. Coming from the insurance industry, I'm very picky when it comes to choosing which Insurance company we'll get it from. Tomorrow, I'll start asking for quotations.

Thinking about our home insurance reminds me of a friend in Texas who's asking if my previous employer offers excellent claims service since she might be getting a home insurance in Texas. My former employer boasts of great claims servicing. Probably the best we have here but I have yet to tell my friend to check with Texas Department of Insurance since there might be better insurance companies there.

3 comments:

harisalee@64gmail.com said...

This is really amazing and beautiful blog for us!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Please visit our site.
custom logo

Harry said...

HEY!
Visit our site for many beautiful logo designs with 5O% off I expect You will be happy with us.Logo Designers

mir said...

this is such a great blog I ever say thanks for sharing it with us...
we surely can help you if you have an interest in web designing or logo designing then visit us?
Logo Designers