Tuesday, February 28, 2006

fooled!

I met a guy who made me laugh without so much effort on my part to bring out that side of him...someone who made me feel like I'm the most beautiful girl on earth... someone who made me feel important and that meeting me was the best thing that ever happened to him...someone who actually has plans.. someone who's passionate.

Initially, I thought he was a fake.. I was so sure I won't like him.. then after some time of being consistent.. I let my guard down a bit.. and voila!! he made a fool out of me. Akala ko safe ako sa mga ganitong klase ng lalake. Akala ko, kayang kaya ko ng i-decipher kung sino ang manloloko sa hindi.. I was wrong!!! We could have had the best times together... sayang... I miss him though and I miss the way he made me feel..

No comments: