Monday, August 14, 2006

choices...

I'm currently in a very confused state. I can't seem to rid my mind of this "thought". I just don't know why several similar things are happening lately. When I vowed that I'd take full control again, I was so sure that I won't be presented with situations which will make me go back to my old ways. Everything has a purpose, as I always believed. I'm currently deciphering what this incident's purpose is to me.

Everything was easy before. I can just walk away without any traces. This time, I don't know how to deal with it. I can run but I don't think I can hide. Or maybe there is nothing to hide from. Maybe the simplest answer may be THE answer to all my questions. I'm not really sure. What I'm sure right now is that I've never been this confused in my whole life!

I'm so unglued at the moment.

I want to go to this resolution that I'll just shrug it off. Treat him again the way I treated him before.. apathetic! I just don't know if I'm going to pull it off.

I really want to know the purpose of this one. Just as things are getting really exciting, it's becoming way too much for me to handle. Too much that I can't even think and reflect about my birthday!

Why the title? Because everything is about choices and I chose to be illogical again resulting to this confusion. I have no one else to blame but myself.

No comments: