Thursday, October 26, 2006

i never learn

And so here I go again. Finding myself asking the ultimate question "why?". One of my new year's resolution err.. to do's was to stay away from heart breaking situations. First thing I did after "healing" was to subject myself in another heart-breaking-although-a-lot-less-painful-than-before scenario. The worst part is, it didn't happen only once. There were a lot of these scenarios during the last 8 months. Yes. I can be stubborn. I am stubborn. Indeed, one of the toughest things to do is to follow your own advice.

I don't know what I want and I end up getting myself hurt in the process. When will I see the bigger picture? Why are all these things happening? I found myself in emo mode once again last night. There were some tears. Out of frustration. Hopefully, I'd find the answers soon.

No comments: