Reason for the title: I only have one more week of maternity leave and I'm back in the office!!! =( I will miss my JB!
Not only that, I have tons of things to do for this week that I won't be able to do when I start work again.
1. Need to go to SSS to claim my card.
2. Go to LTO to get student's permit.
3. Finish JB's baptismal invitation.
4. Distribute the invitations (mostly via email) and confirm attendance.
5. Scout for souvenirs and gift favors for his godparents.
6. Finalize the pictures for our wedding album. (Waah! Long overdue na to! As in! Apparently, having too many pictures has some disadvantages as well. Hehe)
7. Pick out the songs for our wedding video. (Sabi naman senyo, I'm a chronic procrastinator!)
Hay ang dami! And I want to finish all these by Wednesday so I can take Thursday off and go to Pampanga to visit hubby. I was there for about 6 hours yesterday because he's missing me badly. Hahaha! The short hours are worthwhile but of course, it's not enough especially since we haven't seen each other for 2 weeks already. (Weekend leaves have been hard to come by lately.) He's also missing his "mini me" so much but I can't bring him along since he hasn't been baptized yet.
I just hope I'll have more than enough energy (and time!) to do all of the above in 3 days!