Friday, May 30, 2008

6 weird things

My long overdue tag from Kiel. =)

1. This game starts with 6 weird things about you.
2. People who got tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things. (its fun promise:P)
3. They should as well state this rule clearly.
4. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


1. I have 4 sim cards (globe, smart, sun and touch mobile). I use each one for different purposes. =) I think the only sim I don't have is that of talk 'n text.
2. One of my most favorite mommy chore is changing my son's nappies due to poop.
3. When I was young, I used to think people wearing eyeglasses can't have children.
4. Also, when I was young, I don't like to get married unless my husband's surname is the same as mine. Hehe. Mahal na mahal ko ang apelyido ko. =)
5. Smileys in text messages are very important to me to the point that I would sometimes pick a fight with my husband if his texts don't include it.
6. I brush my hair just once a day, after taking a bath. I just use my hands to fix it for the rest of the day. Tamad e! =)


I'm tagging YOU!

No comments: