Thursday, May 17, 2007

paying off debts

I have 4 credit cards. Yep. You read it right. f-o-u-r. 4 years ago, I started with one credit card wherein I pay off every purchase every month. In other words, zero balance. Then I started to learn to only pay half of the amount. That's when all my problems began. Interest and new purchases just kept on piling up that I have to avail of a new card for a balance transfer. After paying off the transfered amount, I have this tendency to use the card again. Sheesh! I have absolutely no discipline when it comes to my expenses.

Right now, I'm trying to start making the first step towards liberation of my credit cards. It will be a long and tedious process but I know it will be worth it in the end so I can really start to save up. Good luck to me. =P

1 comment:

jishinka said...

two heads are always better than one...let's talk this over a cup of coffee. =)