Saturday, May 5, 2007

PL department outing

We just had our department outing cum planning session in Laiya Batangas. The place is nice, although the room is a bit small for 6 people. Well, the girls in our department had to sleep in one room while the 3 boys are in the cottage just beside ours. The price of the cottages is a bit steep. Good thing we don't have to pay for it!

I realized I cannot work by the beach. I've always associated the beach with relaxing and bumming around that making my mind work during the planning session proved to be a great struggle. We finished the planning session by 12 midnight and we drank like crazy after. Hehe.. Bumabawi lang sa stress.

It was fun although I hoped we had more time to dip in the waters. For pictures, just visit my multiply account http://bernagutierrez.multiply.com

No comments: