Sunday, July 20, 2008

7 Facts about Me

Thanks Jarvil for this tag. Lately, puros tag na lang laman ng blog ko. Hehe.

Here’s the rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

1. Unlike typical women, I don't have a collection of bags. I usually just use one bag in one year. I change it only if necessary (ie. sira na)
2. I've always wanted to travel the world for free.
3. I want to gain 6 lbs. Now!
4. The message counter in my cellphone reads 5,033 sent messages and 5,094 received. And I only bought this phone last May 22. Long distance relationship nga naman!
5. I was never the sleepyhead.
6. I absolutely don't have any budgeting skills and I need to work on this one ASAP!
7. I'm one hot momma (bawal kumontra! blog ko to)

Feel free to snag this.

No comments: