Monday, June 18, 2007

random-ness

Just got back from Cabanatuan. Tired but happy. Ang masasabi ko lang... magpapatayo ako ng Starbucks sa Nueva Ecija! I was craving for a chocolate cream today and so we thought of finding a Starbucks nearby. I texted a friend of a classmate who's from Cabanatuan and told me (to my surprise and dismay) that there's no Starbucks in the city. Huwat? Wala rin coffeeshop dun sa mall. Kaya baka pumatok ang business if ever magpatayo ako ng coffeeshop dun.

Speaking of business, I'm planning to venture into a business of some sort. Secret muna what it is. If things go right on the planning side, we just might go full scale next year. =) I'll reveal once everything is settled. I just hope the energy and will power that we have right now to venture into this business will not diminish after a few months. Exciting!

I also have one more sideline. Hehe. Investment naman un. I'll also let you guys know if it's ok (i just started with the investment) para sama sama tayong magkaron ng extra moolah! Pang-lakwatsa. Yey!

That's it for now. I just got home from a 3 hour trip and here I am blogging my time away. Hehe.. I still have readings for Business Law that I have to read. Lagot. Recitation pa naman un. It's time to sleep. Ciao!

No comments: