Wednesday, August 1, 2007

today...

I want to write happy thoughts but I'm feeling otherwise. But I don't want another entry that's pertaining to sadness. This blog had it's more than enough share of my emo moments. I just want to write something inspiring. Maybe something that may boost my low energy today.

One of my officemates told me before that to be able to achieve something, you have to conceive it! Not conceive a baby of course! You have to conceive in your mind that you're gonna reach your goal. That you will get that dream job you've always wanted. That you'll be with someone who will love you for the rest of your life. That you will be able to buy that house you've long wanted. That you'll get that car you've seen when you pass by EDSA.

I remember the book I read before, "The Alchemist". One of it's famous lines goes "If you really want something, the universe conspires for you to get it". Yes. If you really conceive, circumstances will actually cooperate with you for you to be able to achieve that goal.

I have to learn to conceive... to achieve! Achieve whatever my dreams are. That I'm capable of great things. Things that will actually bring impact to others.

Maybe I'm conceiving too much negative thoughts that I'm actually attracting negative things. Maybe I'll start tomorrow. Because today, I don't have the slightest willpower to perk myself up. Tomorrow, I'll start anew.

No comments: