Wednesday, August 1, 2007

travelling

Travelling has always been my passion. Learning a thing or two about a place I've never been to is one of my natural highs. Being able to explore a new place with great company is the ultimate adventure! Being the traveller that I am, I always make sure to go to at least one new place every year. Last year, I started to travel outside of Luzon and actually went to Cebu and Bohol! This year, I've been to the glorious beach of Boracay and come September, I'll be exploring the beautiful island of Palawan. We don't have a place to stay there yet and I'm actually planning on booking in Hotel Reservations for our lodging. This is a traveller-friendly website which helps us travellers have hassle-free adventures. They not only have a list of hotels where you can stay but they can also help you in booking for your flight and rent cars to use on your destination.



They actually have vacation packages to over 1,410 destinations! Plus, by booking with them, you can avail of discounts of up to 70%. With great discounts, you can actually save up so you can travel to more destinations.

Sometimes, when you're in a new place. It's hard to plan for the activities and places to visit. We often do research in the internet on a certain place just so we know what to do when we get to our destination. Good thing is, Hotel Reservations also gives great tips on activities on how you can maximize your vacation.

Booking with them is so easy as you can actually book your travels online. That's a hassle free way of getting things done so you don't have to go to your travel agency to book your flights and hotels. Your next great adventure is now just one click away.

Since I'm a frequent traveller, I'll book all my future travels with Hotel Reservations so I can just sit back, relax and enjoy my vacation.

No comments: