Wednesday, August 20, 2008

peace in mindanao

I'm asking you, my dear readers, to please pray for improvement in mindanao's current chaotic situation. My in-laws are based in Iligan City, where the MILF are threatening to attack after they wreaked havoc in the 2 towns of Lanao del Norte last Monday. My in-laws have been assuring us that they are ok although they limit going out of the house now. We're really praying that the situation will improve there in down south. So many innocent lives have already been sacrificed in this inhuman acts of the MILF. The PNP and the AFP here in NCR are likewise on red alert since Monday for fear that there might be attacks here in Metro Manila. So please, let's all pray for peace.

2 comments:

soloops said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

Re: the situation in Mindanao-this is the worst time to be a soldier, or even a soldier's wife, not to mention to be in Mindanao.

I hope that the conflict will be resolved soon.

I hope your in-laws will continue to be safe.

berna said...

thanks kim!

yeah. the situation really is bad. some of J's mistah is in that area right now. praying for their safety and all the other soldiers there as well.