Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Preggy Tag

Thanks Cee for the tag.

{START HERE}



Moms Who Played Along: Mai / Yen /Eds / Vannie / Fun.Fierce.Fab / Bojoy / bonz / Pinaymama / Sheng / Carol / Cee /Berna / You

Preggy Facts:
1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how? Hubby. Immediately called him early in the morning.
2. Maximum weight? 120 lbs.
3. Cravings? suha, spaghetti, crab, shrimp, squid, taho, ripe mango
4. Aversions? My husband. haha. His presence irritated me during the first 3 months of my pregnancy (I think this is the reason why JB is a splitting image of his dad). Food aversions: pork, oily foods.
5. Morning Sickness? Luckily, none.


D Day Facts:
1. Number of Kids/Deliveries? One
2. NSD or CS? NSD
3. Girl or Boy? Bouncing baby boy
4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth? 39 weeks
5. How long in labor? 20 hours

{END COPY HERE}

Now it's your turn Jarvil and Nel to tell us your Preggy and Delivery Day Facts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahehe nakaabot din pala itong tag na ito sayo. Thanks for playing along. :)

120 lbs lang pala max weight mo nun. Ako inabot ng 129! Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!