Monday, December 29, 2008

checking in

Halu, halu! Singit blog amidst this crazy busy holiday! I got back from Iligan last December 26. Lots of stories there. =) We did a lot of errands when we got back and then got quite busy again with the business community Create Abundance (I'm now a core team member! Yipee!). Check out our online community here , you'll find my face in their front page. haha. Nag-plug pa noh? I'm now in for a really exciting journey towards financial freedom through this community. Na-eexcite na ko sa dami ng mga free books and audiobooks and our gatherings and all the learnings I'll acquire from my mentors there. I've blogged before that in 15 years time, we might actually be earning our first million. After I joined the community, I'm quite sure I'd be able to achieve this in 2 years time...or less!!! Exciting! My family is my greatest motivation for this. Husband is sharing my excitement as well. If you wish to be part of this great community, just let me know. You can text me at 0916-5316580 or 0923-6363614. =)

So there, we just got back today from a wedding of an officemate and we'll be waking up early morning tomorrow for another friend's wedding in Greenhills. There's also another wedding on Saturday, Jan 3. So, wedding marathon na talaga ito! hehe. New Year lang ang pahinga. =)

How's your holiday so far? =)

No comments: