Monday, July 16, 2007

despite being sick..

Here I am blogging my time away! hehe.. I'll get off the puter and rest as soon as I finish this post and as soon as I finished uploading pictures in my multiply account (see sidebar). I haven't been updating the photos section for a couple of months already.

Anyway, here's a text message sent a long time ago by a good friend which seemed appropriate last night and earlier this morning.. "One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable". Indeed, I had my bouts of confusion last night which spilled over when I woke up early this morning. There are no perfect situation. You just have to learn to deal with certain "circumstances" because you are left with no choice but to cope. I got scared of this certain "circumstance" (is there such a word?). And anxiety (and a little bit of irritation) just washed over me that the only solution I can think of was to get out. Fortunately, my good friend whacked me back to reality and a 1 hour talk with her convinced me that the solution I was thinking of is not the best solution yet. Another emo moment. Hehe. =)

I will now rest. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a healthier day for me! Gud night pips!

No comments: