Friday, July 27, 2007

TGIF!

Yipee! It's friday once again. My favorite day of the workweek! =)

*******************

One of my payperpost post has already been approved, I'm now just waiting for them to approve the other post! Extra moolah for me! Yey!

*******************

I haven't blogged about how I've started enjoying my Business Law class. At the start of the term, every word uttered by my professor makes me woozy. But after we had our midterms, which was negotiation of contracts (we had to negotiate with the other group in front of the class), I started to appreciate that class. My law student friend actually told me that the applications of law are the ones that are really exciting. Indeed, I enjoyed my time defending our terms of agreement with the other party. I wonder if it's that exciting in real life negotiations.

The other reason why I'm starting to enjoy my classes are the corporate trivias that I'm learning from the stories of my professor. He knows a LOT of stuff that's going on in the corporate world and I actually find him really funny when he talks about his experiences as a lawyer.

*******************

I have been thinking of my September Palawan trip with tuknene. I can't wait! I miss riding planes and going to the beach and island hopping and the smell of sunblock on my skin! This trip will be a tipid trip though, imagine our budget will only be at 5,000 max! We have already laid out our plans for us to stick to that budget. Palawan here we come! =)

*******************

I'm off to Tagaytay tomorrow! At last! A very much needed out of town trip. It has become insanely hot here in Manila and the cold breeze of Tagaytay is just what I need. =) Hope everyone will have a great weekend as well!

No comments: