Sunday, July 22, 2007

newbie postie

As I've mentioned earlier in my previous posts, I've signed up with payperpost, I've seen this from one of the blogs that I've read and when I checked out their website, it seemed really interesting. I mean, getting paid by just blogging about the things I love? Isn't that great? I've also read some testimonials from people who are already members of payperpost (well, they call their members postie) and I've heard a lot of good feedbacks from them. One of their top bloggers have already earned around $13,000++. Amazing, right? And all you have to do is just sign up and blog about the things you love.

And so I signed up and here I am blogging while earning money on the side. =) It's a wonderful opportunity since financial matters are really tight these days and we all need some extra moolah to splurge on those things that we love but sometimes couldn't afford because budget won't permit us to buy it. Payperpost is a great way to earn and it's like a part-time job. You don't even have to go to any office. Everything can be done via the internet. Hopefully, more posts will be approved from my blog so I can finally purchase that digital camera I have wanted for so long.

You too can earn by just blogging. Just click the link above or just refer to my sidebar and you can now start blogging while earning! =)



No comments: