Friday, July 20, 2007

feeling a little better

After 2 days of being bed-ridden, I'm finally up and about and back at work! I'm still not fully well though. Last night, I experienced shortness of breath again. Today, I'm hoping that I'm really on my way to recovery. I haven't had any relapse in terms of fever so far today.

As SO pointed out last night, it's high time I take vitamins that are complete with nutrients. Para ngang nasa commercial sya while he was explaining to me the importance of vitamins. With my kind of lifestyle, he told me that it's not enough that I take vitamin C only. So from now on, since I don't want any repeat of what transpired the past 2 days, I will be taking complete vitamins and will vow to drink lots and lots of water.

It's weekend again! Time to rest and recharge! =)

No comments: