Monday, March 17, 2008

almost...

...but not quite.

Hehe. I had my first bout of false alarm this morning. Woke up with a weird feeling in my abdomen accompanied by a slight lower back pain. "Could this be it?". The pain is tolerable but it was uncomfortable enough to not shake off. I immediately texted the office that I might not be able to report to work. I wasn't in panic mode yet, nor was I nervous. I was actually anticipating the contractions sometime in the latter part of the day. After sleeping again for about an hour, I woke up with no pain whatsoever in any part of my tummy or lower back. Oh well! I guess JB is giving me a dry run on what's supposed to happen in the very near future. Hehe. Nakakapraning pala to noh? I'm sure giving birth is just like finding your true love... You will experience it in the most unexpected time. Nyahahaha!

3 comments:

emotera said...

i agree...
unexpected tlga yan...but if the pain continues, mas mbilis ang interval at duration ng contraction dun kn magpanic...he's comin out n cguro...pag nagradiate n din sya s back mu at s tummy di n cguro false alarm un...:)

Anonymous said...

just want to share.. yung friend ko na kasabayan mong nagbuntis nanganak na last march 15... hmmm.. that means super lapit na talaga :) okay lang mapraning.. basta safe si baby j! :)

berna said...

hi maine, alam na alam mo ha! =) thanks sa tips. nurse ka ngapla.. hehe.. panu ba umire? haha!

hi anna, hala. nauuna na talaga ang mga kabatch ko. shux! nakakapraning talaga. parang bawat paninigas ng tyan inaabangan ko. =)