Tuesday, March 11, 2008

choose your own adventure

Ever heard about that book? I used to love reading that with my seatmate back in elementary days. For those who don't know it, it's a book where you actually choose what you want to happen in the story to come up with different endings. The reader is given 2 (or is it 3?) choices on what he wants to happen. Anyway, I was talking with my best buds last Sunday and we were contemplating about the decisions we have made in the past. We've come to realize certain points in our lives where we thought we were just making minor decisions but turned out to be life-changing for us.

Don't get me wrong, I don' regret anything. I've been blessed more than I can ever imagine. But wouldn't it be nice if we can somehow just take a peek of how our lives would be, had we decided otherwise. Silip lang. Because I know that whatever is happening right now is what's best and is part of God's grand plan for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's but natural for us to be curious about the "what ifs" in our life. And yes, it would also thrill me to take a peek at what my life could have turned out had I made decisions which are different than the ones I had made in the past.