Tuesday, November 18, 2008

electric bills

Our last month's electric bill shoot up to a whopping Php 9,000! Considering that I don't use the aircon often and that we don't have that much appliances, I decided to take matters in my own hands and researched on how to compute for our electricity bill. All those computation in the billing statement just makes me woozy (even if I'm a math major). A colleague told me about Meralco Appliance Calculator. It's a user-friendly way of computing the cost of consumption for each appliance. It's a good indicator which of our appliances are causing the big bulk of our bill. They even have energy saving tips!

So did it work for me? I was able to account for the 7K of our bill. For the 2K, Meralco will hear from me. :P

P.S. This is not a paid post. :)

No comments: