Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the sweetest words

For quite some time now, JB had been calling everybody with specific names. The only problem is, he calls everybody by how I call them. For example, he calls my dad - daddy, my mom - mommy, my tita - tita. Even his cousins, who he's supposed to call tito, he calls them kuya. The only thing he got right is how he calls his dad. And me, he doesn't address me by any name. Except for that one time when he called me "na". I suppose that was short for "berna".

Last night was monumental, I was about to leave the room to get something from the kitchen when all of a sudden JB called me "ma". And then I turned to him and saw him with a bit of frustration on his face (probably because I put him down in his crib), and then he said it again, this time it was more clear, "mama". It was the sweetest word anyone has ever said to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever any one says or gestures that they wish to shed weight, most of the time, they Red Bottom Shoes point to their guts saying "I wanna shed all this!" Clearly, abdominal weight reduction is an objective for several persons. How to quit cigarette smoking Hey, its the Red Bottom Shoes easiest factor inside the planet, I have done it a hundred times'.. So goes the hoary old joke. It provides a smile from some, a frown in the other people and hacking cough in the people who smoke. [url=http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoesuk.com/christian-louboutin-new-simple-botta-120mm-leather-black-boots-cheap-761.html] Christian Louboutin New Simple Botta 120mm Leather Black Boots cheap With Free Shipping On All orders[/url]

should be
, the one who
a game title
and is also
when

Cheap christian louboutin shoes are loved by many young chics girls because of their charmings and cute. And they always buy christian louboutin red sole shoes online with free shipping.

Please Click the link:http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoesuk.com/christian-louboutin-sale-mens-studded-sneakers-black-cheap-578.html